You Are Reading

0

Product promotion: November 2009

pvdesigns
As a new blog feature, I’ll be posting a monthly product promotion and possibly a mid month product sale. So, to kick of the month of November, I present to you my latest stock 3D product: the Tactical Tomahawk.


I especially enjoyed researching and modeling this particular product. The weapon has a unique character to it, as it blends ancient style and utility with modern design and metal working principles. Although I had initially intended to sell this stock 3D product without texture maps, I decided to go full stop and work up a diffuse color map, a normal map and a specular map.
Overall I seriously enjoyed the project and I hope that you will enjoy the result.
Though most of the weapons I create are main stream, Special Forces armaments, I occasionally work up a few odd armaments. One such weapon is the SPP-1 underwater pistol. Although few games or mods feature underwater or near water combat, particularly in regard to the Russian Spetsnaz, it is no wonder that few people seek this model out. Although it is quite a niche, I do believe that on the grounds of uniqueness, it deserves a presence. So if you’re thinking of developing a game which involves Russians and water borne combat, this is the weapon for you. PS. If you are developing a game which involves Russians and water, I’ll do up an APS underwater rifle as well.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 koooooooooooooooo